Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh C++ how I love you so

Well.. its been rough the last couple of weeks, but I have to check in to keep the blog going.. Must reach goal...anyways... I have been switched to day shift which I really hate, and it has been really affecting my family life and studying..

Switching to days have been tough.. for some reason working nights I was thinking a lot clearer, and maybe that is because it was against the norm..

I have been really struggling to find time to study C and also anything else I need that will take me to the next level of my goal, and that is to write a program that would help people with no speech.

I am off to the book store to try and find a book that well assist in me learning C++ and stuff about algorithms. Why algorithms? well not only does it go hand and hand with C and databases, but it appears that GOOGLE has contacted me for an interview..

Just so you know, I am not the smartest person in the world and from what I hear..their test are off the charts. It seems to me that you have to be a super Wiley coyote smart like genius to get in..but I cant turn down an interview with the big G...This is a once in a life time chance..so I must prepare for the battle or conquest to climb mount GOOGLE..

No comments: